SUMMARY DISCLAIMER: NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY AND MAKING ONE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
All giveaways are open to residents of the U.S. and Canada (except Quebec) and of other countries where permitted by law, age 18 and older. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for Journee Collection giveaway drawing. For entry details and official rules including free entry method visit www.journeecollection.com/terms-and-conditions. Amounts shown for TAXES apply to payment on behalf of winner for IRS withholding requirement, additional taxes may be owed. Prizes identified, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within Journee Collection giveaway are the property of their respective trademark holders and are not sponsor of this promotion. This ad is for informational purposes only.
You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Journee Collection Insert Giveaway drawing. Journee Collection giveaway commences on 11/15/2019 and ends on 02/29/2020. One (1) prize will be awarded consisting of Journee Collection giveaway (ARV $50 credit per-month; $600 value). Odds of winning - one (1) divided by total number of valid entries received. Eligibility. Journee Collection giveaway drawing is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada (except Quebec) and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories and possessions where permitted by law. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of a correctional facility. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. Timing. The Journee Collection giveaway commences on 11/15/2019, at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on 02/29/2020 at 11:59 p.m. MST (the “Promotion Period”).
2. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the Journee Collection giveaway drawing:
a. Enter via instagram(s) by tagging a photo with #journeecollectiongiveaway
3. Additional Conditions. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
4. Winner Selection Drawing. On or about 02/29/2020, randomly and electronically selected one Conditional Grand Prize Winner from among all valid Journee Collection Giveaway instagram posts tagged #journeecollectiongiveaway. You do not need to be present to win.
5. Winner Notification. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner for the Journee Collection Giveaway drawing will be notified using the instagram handle used to post the photo, within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or Entrant fails to respond to the Administrator’s initial contact within three (3) business days of notification, Entrant will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Conditional Grand Prize Winner.
6. Verification of Conditional Winners. CONDITIONAL WINNER OF A Journee Collection GIVEAWAY DRAWING IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone. Odds of Winning.
7. Odds of winning = One (1) divided by total number of valid tickets timely entered for a particular Journee Collection Giveaway drawing.
8. Grand-Prize. One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded for the Journee Collection Giveaway drawing. Once Conditional Grand Prize Winner is certified, arrangements will be made to award the Grand-Prize at a prize award ceremony. The Grand-Prize awards will take place at a location and date determined solely by the Sponsor. Should the Grand-Prize winner receive a non-cash Grand-Prize which includes cash for taxes, the Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent acting on behalf of Sponsor, agrees to pay the published amount toward the IRS withholding requirement on behalf of the Grand-Prize Winner (resulting from winning the Grand-Prize). For purposes of federal taxes, the net fair market value of the Grand-Prize, plus any published cash award applied toward the IRS withholding requirement, as of the date the winner receives the Grand-Prize, will determine the net value of the Grand-Prize, not the approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize. If the cash portion of the Grand-Prize, should any exist, not fulfill the withholding requirement calculated by applying the IRS gross-up formula to the net fair market value of the grand-prize at the time of the award, the Winner will be required to fund the difference at (or prior) to receiving the Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
9. Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting Journee Collection Giveaway drawings, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an Entrant’s participation in a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing and/or Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
10. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing constitutes winner’s consent to Journee Collection and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Journee Collection Giveaway drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any Journee Collection Giveaway drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
13. ARBITRATION. By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to a Journee Collection Giveaway drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
14. Drawing Results. For Journee Collection Giveaway drawing results go to www.journeecollection.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
15. Journee Collection Giveaway Grand-Prize Package. The following will identify the Grand-Prize package for the Journee Collection Giveaway drawing - One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. The Grand-Prize consists of free shoes for a year meaning a $50 credit for www.journeecollection.com available on the 1st of each calendar month, plus $600 to be applied toward the winner’s IRS withholding requirement for federal income taxes (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is ARV $50 credit per-month; $600 value).